At Dare to Love Sports Club, safety is a priority and we are committed to providing a safe and fun environment to all participants, coaches, staff and volunteers.
All volunteers, coaches and staff members who are working with kids are required to complete a Police Vulnerable Sector Check - this search is intended for persons employed/are volunteers in a position of trust with vulnerable individuals (example: Youth and Senior Services, Teachers, Adoption, Parents, Nursing, PSW) - Peel Region Police
Forms are available at the Regional Police Headquarters of where you reside in. You must attend in person and produce two pieces of valid government issued identification, one with a photo.
As indicated by the Peel Region Police, this search may include:
- Criminal convictions from CPIC and/or local databases and Summary convictions for five years when identified
- Findings of Guilt under the Youth Criminal and Warrants, Judicial Orders, Peace Bonds, Probation and Prohibition Orders
- Absolute and Conditional Discharge
- Non-conviction information if it meets the Exceptional Disclosure Assessment
- Record suspensions authorized for release by the Minister of Public Safety
- Non-Criminally Responsible by Reason of Mental Disorder