Are you someone who is committed and passionate about empowering children to develop theirconfidence and character through sports? Are you energetic, dedicated, encouraging, compassionate and willing to deliver the Steve Nash Youth Basketball (SNYB) Program or soccer development skills? Are you willing and able to promote the virtues and values of DARE to LOVE? If you have answered yes to any of these, this is where you may want to be! Register NOW and let’s get you started as part of our DARE to LOVE family. We will help you help others because that is what volunteering is all about. We look forward to meeting you.
- Some of the benefits to becoming a volunteer at DARE to LOVE are:
- Satisfaction that comes from helping and mentoring children
- Opportunity to learning new skills while using your own skills and talents
- Resume-building for students or for those changing careers
- A great way to stay active while contributing back to your community
- It’s FUN and REWARDING!
- There’s Something for Everyone!
- Admin assistant
To become a volunteer you must:
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Submit an online application (found below)
- Interview session related to your assigned volunteer position
Once accepted you must:
- Submit at least 2 reference letters (either from work experience, character and academic letters)
- Complete Vulnerable Sector Check
- Attend a scheduled Fundamental Coaching Training session