Learn to Coach SNYB
In partnership with Canada Basketball, welcome to the Steve Nash Youth Basketball Program delivered by DAREtoLOVE Sports Club
Steve Nash Youth Basketball Club (SNYB) is a Canadian-based basketball program that is focused in helping youth ages 7-12 develop fundamental skills, sportsmanship, and a love for basketball. SNYB also focuses on the FUNdamentals and Learn-to-Train stages of the Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) Model.
- Participation: Provides Youth ages 7-12 opportunities across Canada to play basketball
- Development: Develop young athletes in alignment with the Sport Canada LTAD (Long-Term Athlete Development) Model and stage-appropriate drils and games
- Progression: Serve as an entry to the Canada Basketball developmental pathway and encourage athletes to pursue high performance opportunities
- Character Building: Help participants to maximize their potential, using basketball as a vehicle to develop character and life skills
Program Benefits for Coaches:
- Development with the NCCP Community Coach workshops through provincial organizations (PTSOs), Canada Basketball, and the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC)
- SNYB GamePlan online portal registration
- SNYB Curriculum including coach manual, lesson plans, drill bank, and additional resources
- SNYB coach polo and Fox 40 whistle
- Provincial and national membership
For any inquiries, please send an email by selecting the appropriate tab - INFO.